From:
Joseph LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 09:16:32 -0400
Bob

Bozeman is in the American West Hockey League (AWHL www.awhl.com).  I tend to think of it as the #3 of the USA Junior "A" leagues, behind the USHL (which is not participating in the USA Jr. A Tourny), and the NAHL.  From what I gather, most of the franchises which range from Fairbanks, AK to Tupelo, TX draw pretty well.

Joe LaCour
Clarkson '77/78
Hire Steve Yankounis!!!