From:
Stan Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 15:18:27 -0800
Hi everyone,

Thank you to everyone for being patient on this.

We have a room, that seats 100, at JT Schmidt's, which is directly across the
street
from the Pond.  We have to guarantee them 60 people.  So, I am going to ask
everyone
to please mail me the following:  Names in their group that will be attending
and a check
for  $13.00 per person.

The restaurant is going to work with me on the menu.  Just today they offered
to put
together a buffet for me.  So I hope to keep the cost to what it was last year
in Boston.
Along with the check and names, please let me know if you are willing to spend
an additional
$2.00 to $3.00 per person or not, so I know.

I ask this because I just found out that work is sending me out of town Sunday
to Sunday.  So I am
going to have to have to coordinate this from San Jose with little email
capability.

I will email everyone on Monday, March 29 the exact menu and final cost.
Again, my apologies
for this not being settled yet.

I will also keep Karen Ambrose (thanks Karen) informed of what is going on and
hopefully she
can get some email out.

Thanks all -
Stan Willis