From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N. Baer
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 04:24:03 EDT
Paula Weston <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Ohio State's Trevor Putrah transfered from Colorado College midway through
>the 1994-95 season.  While he wasn't on the roster when CC made its Final
>Four appearance that year, his connection to CC *and* OSU got me to
>thinking...
>
>Are there any players who played for more than one Final Four team?

Rick Tosto played on RPI's 1985 championship team although he was not
dressed for the finals.  He then transferred to Michigan State where he
was on another championship team the next year.  At that time, he did not
have to sit out a year.  I don't know if he was dressed for Michigan
State's victory.

While browsing through USCHO, I noticed that the tourney record for
most assists in a game was listed as five.  Adam Oates was not mentioned.
Didn't he assist on five goals vs UMD in the semis?

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74