From:
Derek Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Derek Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 19:05:22 -0500
Okay, am I going crazy?

USA Today's web site has the brackets wrong I think.

In the end if all top seeds advance, 1E should play 2E right?  USA Today
has it 1E plays 1W in semifinals and 2E plays 2W is semifinals, setting
up only a #1 vs #2 picture, rather than #1 vs #1.

Let me know...If MSU advances to the final four, they would play B.C if
they advance right?
AND B.U. would play North Dakota.  Please let me know if I am right?