From:
Joseph M LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph M LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 14:02:55 -0500
Adam wrote a fabulous article in USCHO on the state of affairs in the
ECAC.  He pulls no punches and as a long time ECAC fan, I must agree with
most, if not all of his points.  Its good to see that he still keeps an
eye out for us from the Quad Cities.

One solution he proposes is that the 12 hockey schools say adios to the
ECAC and (A) form their own conference or (b) become another division of
Hockey East.

I have a different favorite, but of the two ideas, I prefer (a), and I
think the HEA contingent would not want the ECAC schools either.  They
had their (good) reasons for leaving and I think they want to keep it
that way.

I believe we've discussed this to death over the summer, but some (a
lot?) of our contributors go off list during the summer and may want to
interject their two cents on this.

Joe

Clarkson & the Red Sox, champions both in '98!!!!!