From:
Matthew J Voss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew J Voss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 13:18:15 -0600
        Did you hear the rumor that Doug Woog is actually John
Marriucci's clone?  Or that he is a gay martian who married his twin
sister(yuck, what does that make Dan)?  Come on people!  I thought we got
all of this out of our system earlier?  Doug Woog is not going anywhere.
The only reason he would want to leave is to escape all of these rumors
that keep popping up.  Doug Woog was on Dark Starr's show last evening
and this subject came up.  The coach's response... he laughed.  My
response... lay off the guy.

        Matthew Voss