From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 1997 18:13:27 -0700
Couple of comments to RPI fans:  I would hope that recent comments
about the Field House do NOT come true.  RPI fans unite!  Be there. If
not, send me tickets (two ) along with plane fare and I'll be there in a
flash ... only kidding. Seriously, the home ice is supposed to be an
advantage, no?

Other comment:  theoretically the teams could meet a total of 6 times in
one season. I suppose this has happened before in the incestuous (no
flames please!) CCHA and WCHA where teams meet 4 times in the reg season
alone, but is this a record for eastern college hockey???

This is a great time of the year in spite of tax forms!

Tony Buffa
RPI '64