From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 14:48:38 -0500
On Nov 22, 14:16, Jay Wang wrote:
>Something I've been wondering:  As I recall (correct me if I'm wrong) Brian
>McCutcheon was fired in the late spring or early summer of 1995.

Correct.  June of 1995; Coach Schafer was hired late in July.

>  So, did
>Mike Schafer have any part in recruiting any of the members of the class of
>1999?

No, they were all signed by April or early May, I think.

--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and '95
LET'S GO RED!!                                                  DJF  5/27/94
"A man shouldn't be an athlete after the age of 27."
-- George Foreman, in 1973