From:
Daniel Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 14:00:29 -0500
Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue: Dan Olsen
Client Services Representative
East Fishkill, NY / Building 504 2J5-21
Ph: 8-532-5259 / (914) 892-5259
FAX: 8-532-7588 / (914 )892-7588
Mail: IBMUSM00(DOLSEN) or

I apologize in advance if this has been discussed; I am no longer receiving
hockey-l mail.

Has anyone noticed the trend for home ice advantage in ECAC play this year?  In
two weeks of ECAC play (21 games - 12 in week 1 and 9 in week 2), the home
team's record is only 6-13-2.

Included in this disgusting home ice record is:  a Clarkson loss to Yale, a SLU
loss to Princeton, and a Vermont loss to RPI.  The only teams still unbeaten at
home in league play are Cornell (2-0-0), Princeton (1-0-1), RPI (0-0-0), and
Union (0-0-0)

RPI and Union host Clarkson and St. Lawrence this weekend.  The Knights and
Saints will attempt to make them the 9th and 10th teams to fall in their first
home league weekend.