From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 09:54:27 -0700
Along that thread, I can wish for the good old days (last year?) when it
was easy for us alums to see where RPI was ranked (even tho last year we
did not care for its location!) because the visual name "RPI" stands out
in the crowd.

NOw it is Rensselaer???

Gimme a break. Even in his realaudio broadcast of the overview of the
ECAC, Adam Wodon says "Rensselaer which USED TO BE KNOWN as RPI ..."  Hey,
its still is!  If possible, let's make standings and rankings say RPI, no?
 We are not governed by what the RPI administration wants.

Just my two cents,

Tony Buffa

RPI '64