From:
Todd Myrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd Myrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 11:19:41 EST
Linda O'Clair writes:
>I have a concert this Saturday and can't use my season tickets, would
>like to sell them for this Saturday's game.  They are in EEE section.
>I have two tickets $12 a piece.  e-mail me or call 1438.

Linda this is an international discussion list...please don't forget to include
the team names/arenas/geographical areas you are referring to. What game???????

PS for everyone:  It helps immensely to mention the team name in your posts,
especially the UMs, MSUs UofMs, etc.  We don't all know who the teams are right
off the bat; there may be "newbies" who do not know BU or UVM either (more
obvious abbreviations).
* off my soapbox now*
Thanks.