From:
TerryTuschen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TerryTuschen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 17:18:00 CST
I just want to apologize again for any irritation caused by my poorly worded
statement regarding NASCAR and College Hockey.  And as for my "pissing into
the wind" regarding this topic, the carrier TUSCHEN has just turned into the
wind!  :-)

I realize NASCAR is a popular sport, and I'm not trying to compare the two
sports popularities, nor am I trying to "dis" NASCAR.  Perhaps I should have
used "rugby" instead, as rugby is a sport I do like, is regional (like
NASCAR), and a sport I saw on the sports ticker too a few times, in my
original post.

I simply think there is room for college hockey, and any other regional sport
for that matter, to co-exist on sports tickers.  The attention would be good
for the game.  Thank you.

Yours,

Terry E. Tuschen Jr.

University of Wisconsin-Madison                   WISCONSIN BADGERS
Space Science and Engineering            NCAA DIV. 1 Mens Ice Hockey Champions
McIDAS Archive                            1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 1997?!
[log in to unmask]                           "A great day for hockey!"
http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~terryt/ssec.html