From:
"Siren R. Chudgar" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Siren R. Chudgar
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 11:07:10 -0500
I have read a lot of different comments about throwing things on the ice
and I believe it to be the stupidest thing alive.  Why do you even need
a reason to throw anything on the ice?  What does it do for people?  IF
you need some form of stimulation at a game, consider getting up and moving
around and dancing either with the band or with some form of music over
the sound system.  Time?  Time is not of the issue.  I agree with others
that is more about sportsmanship than anything else.  It really accomplishes
absolutely nothing except create a little more work for the maintanence people.
And just maybe, somebody might overshoot the ice and hit someone on the bench.
I doubt it but it could happen.

Go to a game.  Watch a good one, and leave object throwing to your own home

just my .02

Siren Chudgar '96
Clarkson University
Let's Go Tech!!!   Beat Union and Rpi (Rensselaer??)