From:
Scott Feltmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Feltmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 01:58:16 -0500
Reed, I don't know about the split for this week end.  The way that SCSU has
been playing these last few weeks displays a confidence problem.  They have
a tendancy to lack defense on the ice and coverage in front of their net.  I
would expect the gophs to walk all over them.  This past weekend they got
slaughter, I for get who but I don't think the Huskies have a chance vers
the gophers.

Look for the gopher seniors to have a field day and the freshmen step up
even more this upcomming game.  I am really impressed with the gophers
recruiting this year, those kids out there are just kicking butt in every
direction.  As for the gophers middel class kids, damn, there good.  They
got a great team this year and I expect and hope they will be making a race
for the finals.
*****

     It is amazing how one person in a sudden instance can change your life
     forever.  Always keep your eyes open, for no one but God knows what is
     around the corner.

                                          -Scott Feltmann

*****