From:
Todd Myrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd Myrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 08:26:46 EST
Oops, forgot one thing...the old NMU uniforms are going to be available for
sale to the general public as soon as the new ones come in and the team starts
using them....rumor has it they will sell for between $80 - $100....ouch......
however, according to the athletic department, that is just recouping the
actual cost incurred by the university.  I guess CCM doesn't give out too many
freebies, or maybe only to the more visible/higher profile programs.  I don't
think NIKE is interested in sponsoring a school in the north woods of Michigan:
unless they want to start marketing their "AIR SNOWSHOE" line :-)

PS - any NMU alums on Hockey-L....I figure with home and away jerseys total,
there are probably under 100 jerseys to be made available for sale...if you
are interested, call NMU alumni relations or the athletic department at
(906) 227-2101 or 2627.  Let's hope they wash them first!  Maybe with the
new jerseys we'll start to put a few W's in the win column.  CC was lethal.