From:
Mark Sonnier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Sonnier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 1995 16:18:11 -0800
At 08:05 PM 10/27/95 -0100, Mike Machnik wrote:

>In another note, JohnH wondered if the Halkos (Michigan's Steven, Cornell's
>Roman) were the only DivI brother combination playing for different teams.
>I know of at least one more - the Guziors of Merrimack (Ryan) and
>Providence (Russ).  However, like Cornell's Roman, Merrimack's Ryan has not
>yet appeared in a game.

I'd like to add Palmer, Alaska's own Gore brothers, Forrest and Cotton, to
this list.  Forrest currently skates for UAF and Cotton skated for UAA,
although I'm not sure if he played a game before leaving the team after
"philosophical differences" with Seawolf coach Brush Christiansen...

By the way, Forrest is a kick to watch on breakaways - it's hard not to yell
"Skate, Forrest, Skate!"  (pun intended)

Mark
Mark J. Sonnier, C.P.M.                                 Voice (907)786-6505
Purchasing Agent                                          Fax (907)786-6515
University of Alaska Anchorage           e-mail: [log in to unmask]
UAF Hockey fans say:  "Look out CCHA - 'Nooks in 95 are badder than Binky!"