From:
"Klein, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Klein, Steve
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 1995 18:14:00 PDT
Perhaps this week's COACHES CLINIC from Coach Joe Mallen of UMass-Amherst
can help out on the subject of delivering a hit away from the boards.
You can access it at http://usatoday.com
Feel free to e-mail me with any suggestions you might have for future
COACHES CLINICS.

Steve Klein
Deputy Editor/Sports
USA TODAY Information Network