From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 90 08:05:00 CDT
Tom Buskey says:

> I beg to differ.  My college's pep band (Clarkson) was banned from UVM after
> a game.  UVM tried to ban all pep bands (other then UVM's) from thier home
> games as well, but ECAC wouldn't allow it.  This game was at UVM in 1986-87
> I think.  Clarkson's pep band can go to games at UVM, but they can't bring
> thier instruments in anymore.

I must agree that Clarkson's pep band is rowdier than most. They drove all the
way to Minnesota for the playoffs against the Gophers, where they certainly
made an impression. In the last several years when pep bands have accompanied
their teams to Mariucci Arena for NCAA playoff games, though, the Gophers have
had a perfect record.

Erik J. Biever                      GOLDEN GOPHER         MMMMM     MMMMM
St. Paul Campus Libraries              HOCKEY              MM MM   MM MM
University of Minnesota          Fastest Game In Town     MM   MM MM   MM
BITNET:    e-biev@uminn1                                 MM     MMM     MM
INTERNET:  [log in to unmask]                     MMMMM           MMMMM