Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 14:17:08 -0400
        I saw Cushing twice last year (versus Canterbury and versus
Hotchkiss in the Div. I prep final), and he is a Div. I "pick where
he wants to play player."

        Players like Brian Leetch are all over the ice if they are that
good in prep school .  WHen Leetch was at Avon, he looked like a top -
and he averaged more than 3 points a game doing it.  I'm not saying
Poti is the next Brian Leetch, but he is toying with the competition
in Prep School.

        IMHO, though, I still like Ethan Oberman (Hotchkiss - Harvard)
as the best all around defenseman in prep school last year.

        Darrin Lucas
        Varsity Head Coach
        Immaculate HS Hockey
        Danbury,  CT