From:
Mark Jastorff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 1995 15:11:15 -0500
This is a post courtesy of Lake State Asst. A.D. & SID, Scott Monaghan.
Scott remains in cyberprison and hopes to post bail in the near future.

The crux of the matter is that much of the speculation about LSSU and
ties with Little Caesar's is simply that. The game site change to the Joe
has nothing to do with concessions or turning the Laker program into the
Dallas Cowboys of the North.

There will be an announcement forthcoming about a deal in regards to the
Norris Arena renovation. That statement will be posted to the appropriate
discussion lists.

Scott offers his phone number to any and all who have questions about the
`Gem of the North' or Laker Hockey.  It is (906) 635-2601.

As a personal aside, I had the opportunity to tour the Taffy Abel Arena
and it is sweet! My compliments to those who worked hard to make this
dream a reality (including Scott Monaghan).

Mark Jastorff, director
University & Alumni Relations
Lake Superior State University
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783