From:
Mike Long <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 1995 18:05:25 EDT
Cornell's Lynah Rink seats 3822.  In the five years that I was there
(fall '88 to summer '93) getting season tickets in the student section
was always a challenge.  I don't know what the ticket situation is
like for the non-student sections.  For all the details that you could
want on Lynah Rink, point your WWW browser at

<URL:http://www.athletics.cornell.edu/Lynah.html>.

Other rinks I've been in more recently:

Harvard's Bright Center is somewhat smaller than Lynah, but better
lit.  I still prefer Lynah, though; the Harvard crowd is dead by
comparison.  It seats 2800 (+ 600 SRO).

BC's Conte Forum is HUGE (seats 7600 for hockey).  During the one game
I saw there (last year, vs. UML) it was practically empty.
--
Mike Long <[log in to unmask]>           http://www.shore.net/~mikel
VLSI Design Engineer         finger [log in to unmask] for PGP public key