From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 1995 23:49:03 -0100
Since there were requests for these...

There are schedules for all DivI teams in the HOCKEY-L archives.  Please
take a look there if you are looking for a schedule for a particular team.
To get a list of everything in the archives, send this command to

  get hockey-l filelist

To obtain a specific team's schedule, i.e. Denver, you would use the GET
command followed by the file designation as given in the FILELIST.  For
example,

  get 9596msch denver

The schedules in the archives are the latest I have.  If you have more
recent info, please compare with what is in the archives and send me any
changes so I can update the files.

On rosters, specifically Maine...I have not seen a roster for Maine yet.  I
do have a preseason Merrimack roster up on my Merrimack hockey page (see
.sig).  As there are other pages out there for other teams too, perhaps
those page owners can add their teams when a roster becomes available.

Mike Machnik                   [log in to unmask]            *HMM* 11/13/93
***** Unofficial Merrimack Hockey home page under construction at:  *****