From:
Robin Lock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robin Lock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 1995 07:57:35 EDT
I'm not at all connected to the Mass public/prep scene, but I've noticed that
a fair number of good HS hockey players from our area (northern NY) spend
an extra year at a prep school after finishing their HS careers before moving
on to college.  That would certainly seem to help build stronger teams.

BTW, I ran into former SLU captain Greg Carvel (who followed the prep after
HS route) yesterday.  He is now coaching hockey at a prep school (Canterbury)
and teaching math - what a great combo!

Robin Lock
Math Department
St. Lawrence University