From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 1995 14:56:32 -0500

The AHL Power Poll is a poll conducted by myself. You vote for
the AHL teams in order of how you think they should be ranked.
For example, if you think Albany is the best team, you vote
for them #1, and so on down the line until last place (#16).
Please cast your vote based upon who is playing the best right
now, not who you like the most or who you follow.

All members of the AHL Mailing List are eligible to vote. Send
ballots to me at        [log in to unmask]

The deadline is usually Tuesday afternoons at 5:00 p.m., unless
stated otherwise. Hope this helps!

BTW- I expect to be posting scores and standings tonight (Mon.).

BRI

-Finger this account for Italian Serie A soccer standings & Lazio mail list info
-Go US Soccer in '96 Olympics and World Cup '98. MLS in '96 (pretty please!)
-Go Adirondack Red Wings! AHL= top minor league hockey. IHL= WHA wanna-be
-Clarkson hky WWW-> ftp://charney.plh.af.mil/pub/www/hockey/clarkson_hockey.html
-  "What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."