From:
Joel Kitay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joel Kitay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 1994 13:22:37 -0500
Watching the regional game pitting BU against UW, it seemed to me that the
Badgers game plan was to take BU out of its game plan, by enticing the Terriers
to take dumb penalties for fighting, and the like.  For once, the Terriers
didn't respond (even Jack Parker joked in the post-game presser that Doug
Friedman had taken many such penalties this year but not tonight)  and it
seemed that doomed Wiscinsin to defeat as they were the ones receiving all the
calls.

FInally, no one probably heard me shout it but, can we take the UW band with
us to St. Paul in lieu of ours.  All I could say was "Wow."
And nice barb about "Where's Waldo."  (Our band wears these red 'n white
striped rugbies that closely resemble the Waldo character or children's lore.)

Joel Kitay
BU Daily Free Press

(Sorry about spelling Wisconsin wrong above.)