From:
Steve Twombly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Twombly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1993 13:21:16 -0500

> Steve Twombly writes ...
>
> >                         CHIEFS SCALP BLACKBEARS 5-0 !
> >Umass Lowell shutout the defending national champion Maine Blackbears this
> >afternoon by the score of 5 to 0.  Goalie Dwayne Roloson proved why many are
> >calling him the best goalie in the country by stopping some 28 or so shots.
>
> Debatable...who are these many? Chiefs' fans?-)   Can someone provide
> information (stats) on Roloson so far this season?

Of course it's debatable...No, it wasn't chiefs fans, it was the coaches from
BC and PC, as well as players from around HE.  His record is the same as
Lowell's and his GAA is just below 3 (Last I knew).

> >This is the first time Maine has been shut out since 1986 (304 games) and the
> >first time at Alfond Arena since 1985.  The chiefs got goals from Ian Hebert,
> >Mike Murray, Dave Barozzino, Christian Sbrocca, and Greg Bullock.  Bullock,
> >a freshman, is the leading freshman scorer in the country.
>
> I would also like to see Bullock's stats as well. Anybody?

Greg has 11 or 12 goals and about 14 assists. (approximately 25 points)
Again, this info is what I heard on the radio
Steve