Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1993 13:34:28 EST
Now that the regular season is over, it's time for some concrete
opinions on post-season honors.  I'll make some friends, and lose
others, but here are my selections for the 1992-93 ALL-CCHA TEAM.
My Honorable Mention list includes 7 names because I just couldn't
take any one of them off the list.  Obviously, it's unlikely that
8 Michigan players will be named, but you never know...

  FIRST TEAM ALL-CCHA
    F  Brian Rolston, Lake Superior
    F  Brian Savage, Miami
    F  Bryan Smolinski, Michigan State
    D  Joe Cook, Miami
    D  Patrick Neaton, Michigan
    G  Steve Shields, Michigan

  SECOND TEAM ALL-CCHA
    F  Chris Brooks, Western Michigan
    F  Mark Ouimet, Michigan
    F  David Roberts, Michigan
    D  Michael Smith, Lake Superior
    D  Chris Tamer, Michigan
    G  Richard Shulmistra, Miami

  HONORABLE MENTION ALL-CCHA
       Steven Barnes, Lake Superior
       Chris Bergeron, Miami
       David Harlock, Michigan
       Bobby Marshall, Miami
       Rem Murray, Michigan State
       David Oliver, Michigan
       Cam Stewart, Michigan

I welcome comments from others in CCHA-land.

  John H
  U Mich