From:
"Zolt, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Zolt, Jeff
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:08:42 -0400
FYI:
=========================
Hello, College Hockey Fan!

The 1999-2000 college hockey season is fast approaching, and U.S. College
Hockey Online (USCHO), the definitive source for college hockey
information, is getting ready!

Monday, October 4th marks the official launch of the USCHO 1999-2000
season, with the release of the U.S. College Hockey Online Division I
Men's and Women's Preseason Polls. The two polls are the most diverse and
well-respected polls of their kind throughout the nation.

Also on the fourth of October, USCHO will feature two season previews for
the two newest college hockey conferences. Jayson Moy provides the inside
scoop on the newest Division I conference, College Hockey America. USCHO's
MAAC correspondent Jim Connelly dishes the dirt on the one-year old
conference.

Throughout the week, USCHO will debut season previews for the other
conferences, each written by USCHO's team of top-notch writing talent.
Tuesday will see Paula Weston's comprehensive CCHA preview, while Jayson
Moy and Becky Blaeser preview the ECAC season on Wednesday. Todd Milewski
delivers the WCHA goods on Thursday, and the week wraps up with Dave
Hendrickson's Hockey East preview on Friday.

"I'm excited about this new season," said USCHO's new general manager,
Jayson Moy. "For the last three years, U.S. College Hockey Online has been
the place to go for the very latest college hockey news, numbers and
features, and we've got a tremendous lineup for this season."

In addition, USCHO will sport a new look on the front page, and updated
roster and schedule information for all Division I teams will also be
available.

In addition to these exciting features, U.S. College Hockey Online made a
major investment in time and effort during the off-season in upgrading the
USCHO Message Board. The new USCHO Message Board made its debut on July
31, 1999.

The new board features many new and exciting features:

- Multiple forums, including sections for men's and women's hockey talk,
score updates, ticket exchanges, job opportunities, and more
- Profiles for each user, to help strengthen message board bonding
- An automated feature that allows you to retrieve forgotten passwords

Unfortunately, your old username and password will not work with the new
system, so you will have to register again. If you haven't already done
so, you should join over 850 people who have already signed up for this
new message board. Your new username and password will allow you to make
use of all of USCHO's interactive features, including Vote for Hobey, our
fan balloting for the Hobey Baker Award, which will begin in January,
2000.

That schedule again is:
Monday, October 4th
* U.S. College Hockey Online Division I Men's and Women's Preseason Polls
* CHA Preview
* MAAC Preview

Tuesday, October 5th
* CCHA Preview

Wednesday, October 6th
* ECAC Preview

Thursday, October 7th
* WCHA Preview

Friday, October 8th
* Hockey East Preview

The 1999-2000 college hockey season promises to be an exciting, memorable
one. U.S College Hockey Online takes the action from the ice to your
fingertips. Visit http://uscollegehockey.com/ for all your college hockey
info!