From:
"Edward N. Moller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward N. Moller
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:59:17 -0500
Assuming Paul is on target (and I have no reason to dispute much of his
predictions), this will be the first time in the 15-year history of Hockey
East that Boston University will be shutout from any of the individual
awards.  He left out coach of the year, and for that I tip my hat to PC's
Paul Pooley.

--
Edward N. Moller
Controller