From:
Nathan Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 10:59:54 EST5EDT
Just ran across this on the Penn State (ACHA Div. I) web page:

The weekend of October 16,17 (or maybe the 15th) PSU plays Holy Cross
and UConn at their barns.

Found it interesting that PSU was considering the MAAC and then
decided not too (there has been much discussion recently about Big 10
blah blah blah) but is playing these teams.
Just thought that these teams who, to my knowledge haven't played PSU
in the last five years or so (if ever) decide to play PSU the year
they upgrade to full D-I status.  Interesting....

nathan bennett
st. bonaventure '98