From:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 1992 10:57:01 CST
Okay, I held my tongue (fingers??) for a while on the female Zamboni
driver stuff, but since so many people have seen fit to keep bringing it
up, I'll mention that we had a female Zamboni driver at the December 30
Gopher vs. Univ. of Calgary game.  Near as I could tell, she did a
satisfactory job (unlike the one at RPI, apparently);  she received no
derisive cheers, only whistles as she circled the ice.
Pam