Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 22:31:37 -0600
Wow. Only 1-2 weeks into the season and already people complaining about
their seats.  :-)

If I want to see a college game, I've got:

o  A 90 minute drive to and from Denver

o  Parking fees (or a parking ticket)

o  Dinner fees (eating at home on college night means dinner at 4:30)

o  Non-student-non-alumni-non-faculty-joe-public ticket prices

That's for a DU game. Dare I venture down to see a CC game, what I save on
parking I give up in gas and the fact that I leave work very early on friday.

The point is, no matter what I go through to see a Pioneers or Tigers game,
for two people to attend according to the above schedule it's still about
half of what one of us would pay for an Avalanche game.

As has been said by others, "someone's got to pay for all that frozen water!"

Besides, ever looked at what people -- including students -- have to pay at
top college basketball and football schools? A ticket to a University of
Colorado football game costs about 30 clams for the nosebleeds, if you
actually paid face value.

greenie
S P O O N  ! !
(go BU)