From:
Brian Albrecht <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Albrecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 1995 23:23:47 GMT
[log in to unmask] (Cheryl A. Morris) writes:

 stuff removed

>And regarding Dick's statement about CCHA TV coverage, he's absolutely correct.
>The commentators for Lake Placid were the worst hockey announcers I have ever
>heard.  Mike Foligno was particularly embarassing, some of his comments could
>have been made by my six year old.  Flipping channels to catch BU/Providenceth

I got a chance to watch the tapw delay here in Albany and I will have to
agree that the commentators need some help.  The play by play wasn't bad
but the guy doing the commentary(sorry forgot his name) was terrible.  In the
pregame show he couldn't remember who Princeton had played friday night, and
actually asked the other guy who they had played, this was right after
a highlight clip from that game.   Wow.

More stuff removed

>Brian Morris              Tenth Anniversary of the '85 Championship
>[log in to unmask] RPI Engineers--1995 ECAC Champions

        -Brian Albrecht