From:
Mark Avino <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Avino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 1994 10:46:54 EDT
There's a lot more Lacrosse teams than you think and you may have missed out
some. When I visit my parents at Upstate NY, my Dad was telling me that Hobart
may move from Div III to Div I. They have beenDiv III National Champ for numbe
r of years, (More than John Hopkins or Syracuse?). They have played against
Div I teams few times for the past couple seasons. I also think you left out
Cornell. Lacrosse has becoming a big sport at Upstate between Hockey and
Baseball season. I don't know who to contact for the listing of Div I & III
teams.