From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 1994 10:41:12 -0500
The CIAU (Canadian Interuniversity Athletic Union) held its national
championship last weekend in Toronto. Here are the results, I'll post the
full playoff results if anyone wants.

Semifinals (Friday at Varsity Arena)

Lethbridge Pronghorns (Canada West) 9
Acadia Axemen          (Atlantic)   6

Guelph Gryphons  (Ontario)  5
Western Mustangs (Ontario)  4 (2OT)

Final (Sunday at Maple Leaf Gardens)
Lethbridge 5
Guelph     2

I guess Lethbridge managed to save their hockey program. The U of L was
considering dropping hockey this season, since they had never been above .500
and had never made the conference playoffs.

See you later,
John

--
John C.K. Edwards         Stats Geek, Ottawa Jr. Senators (CJHL, Jr. A)
Poli Sci/Law III                  It must be the pretzels!