Sender:
From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 1994 17:30:41 EST
Zach writes:

>I have heard throught the grapevine that RPI is seriously considering moving
>to Hockey East. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

Yes, practically every year since Hockey East was formed.  I still don't see
it happening, even though this is supposedly the direction Coach Powers and
his staff want the team to go.  Nobody has been able to convince the RPI
higher-ups that this would be a good move so far, and I doubt they feel any
differently this season than in any other.
--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and '94 (.5)            |  [log in to unmask]
LET'S GO RED!!
"You know how they're always naming drinks after various celebrities?  Well,
 there's a new one now called the Tonya and Lorena.  It's club soda with a
 slice."
-- Jay Leno