Sender:
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 1994 19:58:06 -0500
I just got back from Lowell.  No one was there.  Guess that means the
game was canceled. :-)  No known makeup date yet.  As far as I know,
NU@PC is the only HE game on for tonight.

BTW, for those following DivIII...I heard on the radio that
UMass-Boston's game was ppd to Sunday afternoon, 2 pm.  I suspect
these are not the only cancellations, but it's all I know of right
now.

Instead of the BU-UNH game which was supposed to be on NESN tonight,
NESN is showing a replay of the 1985 HE championship between BC and
PC.  One of the nice things about cancellations and snowstorms is
being able to see these great old games. :-)
Mike Machnik                                          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMM* 11/13/93
<<<<< Color Voice of the (12-14-2) Merrimack Warriors WCCM 800 AM >>>>>