Sender:
From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 1994 23:05:27 -0500
Maine last year was selling cards of their hockey players.  A bunch of my
friends who collect cards (I do not) bought a bunch, some expecting that their
Kariya and Ferraro cards would really be worth something some day.

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre

* Still grieving over the horrific loss on the road without three defensemen to
the 1994 NC$$ champs Lowell, 4-2.  And I thought last year's Maine team was
good!!!  Wow, I'd better go strip off my BU stuff before anyone suspects I root
for a lowly team like BU.

 _ o

 \_/

 big
smile

PS - This post from someone who's second favorite Hockey East team (I like RPI
and Vermont better) used to be UMass/Lowell.  Oh well, I guess I'll have to
start cheering for UMass/Amherst instead. :-)