Sender:
From:
Ralph Christopher Slate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 1994 03:45:46 GMT
This year was the first that RPI had hockey cards made for the team -
and probably the last. The word in Troy is that the NCAA ruled that
teams could no longer make cards of their players. So a couple of my
friends and I were wondering - which colleges had cards made either this
year, or in the past. E-mail me if you know, and I will post the
tabulation of the results later this week. Also, if anyone at these
other schools would like to sell me a set of their cards, or would
like to trade for a set of RPI cards, let me know as well. Thanks.

Ralph