Sender:
From:
"Larry Haag, Eastman Kodak Co., Rochester, NY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1993 09:14:35 -0500
I have had several people reply to my query about the dates for the NC$$ in St.
Paul (Thanks!) and ask about the air fare war.  I responded to them
individually, but also thought I'd respond to the list.  I'm sorry for not
doing this sooner (read on...).

I spoke with a couple of different travel agents here in Rochester, and
(somewhat to my surprise) they actually agreed.  Travel must be completed by
March 31 in order for the discounts to apply, but any legs of a trip completed
before then would apply.  Therefore, by flying out Wed. March 30, that leg
would be discounted, but the return flight on April 3 would not.  In my case, I
would save about $50 by purchasing my ticket now, even more if the price goes
up between now and then.  If the price goes down, I should be able to call the
travel agent and have the ticket re-issued at the lower price, but I am not
positive about that.  So, it's not much of a war, but every little bit helps!

You better got on the phones pronto, though, because tickets must be purchased
by TODAY (Friday, Dec. 10), unless they have extended the dates.

Hope to see and meet lots of you in March!

                              Larry

Lawrence E. Haag
Eastman Kodak Company                   Reply to [log in to unmask] -OR-
Kodak Park Site                                  [log in to unmask]
Rochester NY 14652-4533
(716) 477-3669

Mayor Vincent J. `Buddy' Cianci on the ACLU's suit to have a city
nativity scene removed:
        "They're just jealous because they don't have three wise men
        and a virgin in the whole organization."