Sender:
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1993 23:44:51 EST
I see from today's paper that Bob Deraney has been named asst. coach at
UMass to Joe Mallen.  Deraney was a goalie for BU in the mid 80s and served
as an assistant at Northeastern and most recently to Roger Demment at
Dartmouth.  I also noticed that he spent a considerable amount of time here
on HOCKEY-L (mostly lurking, although he did send one or two messages)...I
hope if anyone (Bob G?) at Dartmouth or even UMass is in contact with him,
you'll relay my/our congrats and best of luck - except next Oct 23 and Feb
6. :-)  (UMass v Merr)
---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors
alternate address days: [log in to unmask]             *HMN*  11/13/93
(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)