Sender:
From:
Rick Nimtz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1993 10:36:28 -0500
Ralph wrote:

>I have a few questions for college hockey fans who are in cities with
>NHL or other teams as well. The questions are:
>
>Do you also go to NHL games?
>If not, why not?

Last Saturday we went to the Notre Dame at Ferris State game. Behind us
were some fans who went to a lot of Detroit Red Wings games, I think most
of them were at their first college game. They were impressed with the
intimacy of the fans to the ice. I have to agree. We were at the Michigan -
Notre Dame game played at the Palace in Auburn Hills, Michigan (home of the
Pistons). The Palace sits at least 15,000. We were about 10 rows from the
top, I hated it. The game would have been more enjoyable on TV.
Disclaimer: I have never been to an NHL game.

--Rick