Sender:
From:
Brendan Joseph Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1992 13:38:41 -0400
I have to agree with Mike as far as RPI's 19th ranking goes, not just because
I am an RPI fan, but because I know the players and I know their potential...

They lost top players such as Robitaille, Kennedy, Moore, Vaillant, and
Hilditch, and have but one lone senior (Al Kummu) this season... but they also
have terrific sophomore and junior classes with the likes of Little, Layzell,
Pasco, Hamelin, Clarke, and all-american candidate Adam Bartell... they're
freshman class of seven (plus maybe one or two walk-ons) looks to have a very
bright future in a difficult divion...

I don't know if they deserve a top ten billing prior to the start of the
season, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to find them there come Christmas
time this year...

Brendan Sullivan
RPI '95