Sender:
From:
HockeySkates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 22:17:09 -0500
Alright folks, it is time to get an idea of who is planning on attending this year's Hockey-L Dinner in Tampa.

I was able to find available space at the Embassy Suites hotel.  It is about 2-3 blocks from the arena.  It has a trolley station right across from the front door.  So those staying in Ybor City, or those who park over at Channelside or arena can take the trolley over.  Now, Channelside is in walking distance, but about 1/2 mile.

Since the game is at 7pm, I asked for the space from 2-5pm.  There would be a buffet that would run for an hour (the hotel does not leave their food out for longer than that).  But for the remaining time I asked for the room, they will bring in something like chips and dip to munch on.  It is a private room and we will have our own server.

But before I sign any contract, I want to get a handle on who would be coming.  Also if you want to bring non-Hockey-Lers, that is fine too.  I told the hotel about 40, but I have some others telling me they think that number is low.  At the moment, if the number is 40, the cost would be $25 per person.  but of course, the more attendees, the lower the cost- or the same cost and I get more food!

Please let me know OFF LIST at:  [log in to unmask]  - BY SATURDAY, JANUARY 7.  I want to move fast on the space, as the hotel is already booked solid as far as their rooms go.

Thank you.

Kathy Martin