Sender:
From:
Bob Woodbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2009 10:20:26 -0400
7bit
I would just like to say that over the past two or three weeks, we
have had a very spirited discussion here and it has been extremely
enjoyable. Thanks to all. Enjoy the Frozen Four next weekend, in
person, on TV or on line. For those of you lucky enough to be there
in person, I for one would like to hear of your personal experiences
there. The more, the merrier.