Sender:
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:37:15 -0600
Hey, guys
it REALLY DOESN'T MATTER if brown and providence are switched, they
are so close it makes no material difference.

it REALLY DOESN'T MATTER if mass lowell and merrimack are switched, they
are so close it makes no material difference.

for the purposes of this discussion, it REALLY DOESN'T MATTER if
colorado college and air force are switched, they are so close
(geographically at least) thyat it makes no material difference.

> Date:         Wed, 1 Apr 2009 12:16:13 -0700
> From: Scott Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Geography
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Now that I look at it closer....Brown and Providence are also flipped. PC is north of downtown Providence whereas Brown is east of downtown.

NOTE:  ALL UCCS TELEPHONE PREFIXES HAVE CHANGED FROM 262 TO 255

 /"\    ASCII Ribbon   | charlie shub                (719) 255-3492
 \ /  Campaign Against | [log in to unmask]        (mobile) 761-8778
  X    HTML in e-mail  | http://cs.uccs.edu/~cdash   (fax) 255-3369
 / \      and news     | University of Colorado at Colorado Springs