Sender:
From:
Russell Jaslow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 10:31:01 -0400
Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I believe every one who had some sort of priority points (1-5) got tickets
> this past year for St. Paul.

That's not true at all.  Amongst our group, I was the only one who got
tickets through the priority lottery.

And on top of that, there was someone in our group who got tickets through
the general lottery.  And his may have been the best of the lot (we also
got tickets through the travel package).

Russell Jaslow