Sender:
From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 21:35:23 -0400
You have to expect it, no one's opinions are likely to change at this point.
Remember the analogy, opinions are like a certain portion of the lower
anatomy, everyone has one.  And even more so, over an extended time
they tend to be well-fed and are not likely to change much (other than
maybe grow larger.)  There are probably some additional "seats of great
thought" we could think of to add to this "end"-less discussion.

For extra entertainment, we probably should go over to the USCHO
message boards to see what flame fests are igniting there.  I probably
shouldn't have said igniting as I was truly embarassed by the drunks who
got out of control around campus.  They ought to through the bums out.
Or am I getting too old?  I sound like an aged alumnus who has selective
memory after twenty years away from campus.

Doug Peterson