Sender:
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 14:28:40 -0700
Wisconsin defeated PC 4-1 this afternoon in a game which (based on the
Providence webcast) Wisconsin predominated by the kind of ratio the score
indicates.  I'm sure we'll get the usually good game summary from the
Providence people later.

Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]
North Vancouver, BC
(Feeling weird at the prospect of rooting for Maine but you can infer who
my second favourite team is.)