Sender:
From:
"Cheryl A. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 23:11:47 -0500
Yes Virginia there will be a Hockey-l Dinner at the Big Wingding in
Albany.  A reservation has been made at Amo LaBella immediately adjacent to
the Pepsi a/k/a The Knick for a gathering to be held between the two semis
on Thursday.  More details will follow as the arrangements are finalized.

At this time I would ask that those planning to attend send a confirmation
to me at the below address.  Please include "H-L Dinner" in the subject
line to make my life easier.  Hoping we can attract upwards of 60 for the
occasion.
Brian Morris                    RPI Engineers====>
[log in to unmask]       Won't be there